- INGREDIENTS: Fresh, crunchy, tasty, whole Almonds.Â "HOW TO EAT: Traditionally eaten in the morning after being soaked overnight. Almonds are a great vegan source of making almond butter, almond milk, without compromising on any nutrition. A healthy keto friendly and vegan friendly snack! They are a great addition to smoothies, salads, oatmeal, yogurt."
- RICH IN PROTEIN: 20g of protein in 100g (approx), which helps in building muscle and strength
- RICH IN VITAMIN E which builds the body's immune system and helps to fight viral infections.
- Keep in cool and dry place, avoid moisture | Comes with Premium zipper pack for easy pantry and better shelf life.
- ORGANIC PURIFY- BRING HOME THE PUREST.
PLOT NO.111/7, INDUSTRIAL AREA MUNDA, FIRNI ROAD, NEAR ASIAN PAINT WARE HOUSE, MUNDKA,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India